How to Apply
Admission to this program is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant´s professional and academic background, and will assess potential for academic success and future professional growth.
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (GMAT, PAEP or equivalent)
- English language competence score (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Up-to-date CV (minimum of seven years of work experience is required)
- Official documentation
- Letter indicating reasons for application
- Interview with Program Director or Faculty member
Apply by August 20th, 2017 for the OneMBA program beginning September 2017.
Application forms include instructions for applying to EGADE Business School´s OneMBA program. Download application now, or contact us and we will mail you a copy.