OneMBA, the truly global MBA
Before you choose a global MBA program, take a close look at the schools and their people. Does the program bring together schools representing diverse world regions? Are the students and faculty dominated by one or two cultures, or are they really multicultural? Is the focus on developed nations or is equal time given to the challenges facing emerging economies? When you look closely, you’ll find that OneMBA offers you first-hand experiences unlike any other global MBA program.
OneMBA is the only global executive MBA designed by four premier international business schools. OneMBA participants learn from faculty and participants from all five schools. Participants choose the home university that’s most convenient for them:
- Brazil: Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-EAESP)
- China: School of Management, Xiamen University (SMXMU)
- Mexico: EGADE Business School Tecnológico de Monterrey (EGADE Business School)
- The Netherlands: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)
- USA: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC) Kenan-Flagler Business School
OneMBA partner schools also give you more flexibility. You apply to the most convenient OneMBA partner school and attend monthly class sessions at its campus. If your career requires you to move to another world region, you may be able to transfer to the local OneMBA partner school and continue your MBA education without interruption.